5814 Rivers Fork Dr, 15Morrow, OH 45152
- New Construction
Beautiful ranch designed by Gene Wilson at River Views at Todd's Fork Subdivision.
Morrow was founded in 1844 by Clement, Keck and Williams (employees of the Little Miami Railroad) when the railroad was extended to the mouth of Todd Fork Creek. It was named after Governor Jeremiah Morrow, the ninth governor of Ohio and president of the Little Miami Railroad. The village has now 1,200 residents.
5814 Rivers Fork Dr, 15
Morrow, OH 45152