2334 Central DrRoss Twp., OH 45014
Nice 3 bedroom 2 full bath home in Ross! Brand new roof, just replaced! Huge family room addition with gas fireplace walks out to large flat fenced yard perfect for entertaining! 2 car detached garage with additional storage. HWH 2 years old.
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.