6475 Navaho TrlMadeira, OH 45243
Wonderfully maintained brick ranch in prime Madeira location! .672 acre lot - renovate or build New! Hardwood flooring, two bedrooms, one full bathroom. Enclosed porch. Lower level with concrete flooring, laundry in basement. Roof 2010. Spacious lot with treed privacy!
A remaining link to the early history of this lovely little village is the railroad station which is the focal point of many activities. Daniel Bates originally arrived in the area in 1787 and purchased land in 1804. From 1788-1794, John Cleves Symmes surveyed and sold land in Hamilton Count including Madeira. In 1866 the railroad through Madeira was completed and the stop was called John Madeira after the local landowner and treasurer of the railroad.
There are several hospitals serving Madeira. "Jewish Hospital Kenwood" is conveniently located on Kenwood Road in nearby Sycamore Township and is only a five-minute drive. This hospital features a state-of-the-art patient tower as well as a 24-hour emergency department. It is the region’s only adult Blood & Marrow Transplant Center. "Bethesda North Hospital", a Level III Trauma Center, is located in the adjoining Montgomery area and is a short 10-minute drive away.
Other Cincinnati area hospitals, such as The Christ Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, University Hospital and the Children’s Hospital Medical Center are located within a 20-minute drive.
6475 Navaho Trl
Madeira, OH 45243