2490 Garrison DrColerain Twp.East, OH 45231
Great brick ranch with finished basement. House has 2 bedrooms on the first floor and a bonus room in the basement with a large family room and full bathroom. Large level fenced yard, with a shed and above ground pool. 1 Yr home warranty being offered through HSA. Newer roof was put on 5 yrs ago.
Colerain Township was settled in 1790 by John Dunlap of Coleraine, Ireland. The great forests and farmlands that once dominated this area have given way to shaded streets and large traditional homes on spacious grounds. Today Colerain Township is the second largest township in Ohio with 42.9 square miles and over 58,000 residents.
The private Orchard Hills Swim Club is located off Cheviot Road. Pebble Creek Country Club and Clovernook Country Club have 18-hole golf courses in the area. There are four well-stocked fishing lakes in the area. The Groesbeck Park on Galbraith Road has baseball diamonds and 2 football fields. There is active interest in Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Explorers. Also available is knothole baseball for boys and softball for girls. Farbach-Werner Nature Preserve is located at the corner of Colerain Avenue & Poole Road and the Clippard YMCA is located on Cheviot Road.
The Senior & Community Center is a popular place to enjoy taking an exercise class. Residents are treated to an annual 4th of July event with music and firework. During warmer months, there are many events in the parks including outdoor movies and concerts.
Vinoklet Winery on Colerain Avenue features a restaurant and sponsor fun public events for the community to enjoy.
2490 Garrison Dr
Colerain Twp.East, OH 45231