7354 St Rd 46St. Leon, IN 47060
5.3 acres in St Leon. 3 bed 2 full bath ranch with over sized attached 2 car garage and detached 2 car garage. The detached garage was being converted into and efficiency apartment with full bath (plumbing not attached) but still has garage doors so could easily be used as garage/workshop with full bath. Sold as is. Needs TLC
Settled in the early 1800's by Swiss, German, and French settlers, St. Leon was first named St. Joe's for the site of the first Catholic Church in the area. When the Post Office later opened the paperwork was mistakenly changed to St. Leon. Today St. Joseph is still the only church in town.
7354 St Rd 46
St. Leon, IN 47060