1815 Hamilton New London RdRoss Twp., OH 45013
- Sale Pending
Brick 3 Bed, 3 bath ranch. Finished LL w/Family Room & 2nd FP, additional bedroom(s) & full bath. Sold AS-IS. Short Sale - Subject to Third Party Approval.
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
1815 Hamilton New London Rd
Ross Twp., OH 45013