3645 Glenmore AveCheviot, OH 45211
Zoned Commercial, can used as single occupant or multi occupant. Great off street parking. 1653 sq. ft. plus finished lower level. Square footage per Hamilton County Auditor.
Cheviot was founded in 1818 by John Craig and became a city in 1932. The name Cheviot derives from the Cheviot Tavern built in 1800.
The Bicentennial Splash Park is located at Harvest Home Park providing cool fun throughout the warmer months. A community swimming pool is also located in Harvest Home Park.
The Cheviot Memorial Fieldhouse has basketball and volleyball facilities as well as a meeting hall. Nearby athletic fields are available for baseball, football and soccer.
3645 Glenmore Ave
Cheviot, OH 45211