4 Williams Retreat RdSt. Leon, IN 47060
ST. LEON: Nice 7.7 ac building lot minutes from St. Leon exit. Located on wooded cul-de-sac road. Country feel with convenient location. City water and sewer available. Flat building site, the rest of the property is hilly. $82,500
Settled in the early 1800's by Swiss, German, and French settlers, St. Leon was first named St. Joe's for the site of the first Catholic Church in the area. When the Post Office later opened the paperwork was mistakenly changed to St. Leon. Today St. Joseph is still the only church in town.
4 Williams Retreat Rd
St. Leon, IN 47060