7447 St Rt 46St. Leon, IN 47060
3 acres in St. Leon just off interstate with over 700 feet of road frontage on two roads, SR 46 and Christina Dr. Currently has a manufactured home on site. Tenant rents month-to-month. Highest and best use as developed lot. No showings allowed in manufactured home. Access to public water, sewer and gas.
Settled in the early 1800's by Swiss, German, and French settlers, St. Leon was first named St. Joe's for the site of the first Catholic Church in the area. When the Post Office later opened the paperwork was mistakenly changed to St. Leon. Today St. Joseph is still the only church in town.
7447 St Rt 46
St. Leon, IN 47060