2060 Erion RdBatavia Twp., OH 45103
Batavia Township is one of 14 townships in Clermont County and is named after Batavia, New York, which was home to many of the settlers. The area was first surveyed in 1788 for Francis Minnis (a captain in the American Revolution.) The first settler was Ezekiel Dimmitt and his wife who built a cabin where the post office now stands on W. Main Street in 1797.
2060 Erion Rd
Batavia Twp., OH 45103