12710 North StDillsboro, IN 47018
Rare opportunity in the town of Dillsboro! Solid newer brick building zoned commercial on the main street in town. City utilities; great condition 2-story. Currently rented as residential, was previously a flower shop.
Founded in 18380, Dillsboro was named for General James Dill, clerk of the Circuit Court at the time. Dill was also a soldier in the War of 1812, the first Recorder, Clerk of the Circuit Court and a member of the 1816 Indiana Constitutional Convention.
12710 North St
Dillsboro, IN 47018