The New Haven by Schmidt Builders,2,134 Square Feet, Brick and Stone Ranch with 3 car Garage, Covered Front Porch and Covered Rear Deck, Dining Room with a drop tray,Open Floor Plan, Split Bedrooms, 2 half Baths, Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops and Island, 42 inch cabinets, Luxury Owners suite with tile shower, Gas Fireplace, Hardwood Floors,
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
3388 Robina Ln, RT232
Ross Twp., OH 45013