Nearly 34 acres of developable residential land with private sewer system at a density of 2.3 homes per acre and located next to residential development currently being built. Zoning is per the Village of Maineville. Water is available at the northeast corner of the property from Western Water. Land is subject to survey.
Settlers from the state of Maine founded the village of Maineville in 1815. Its original name was Yankeetown. Around 1821, the name Maineville began to be used by the local Baptist Church members to identify the growing village and to pay tribute to the original settlers’ home. There are currently 1,000 residents.
2360 Mounts Road
Maineville, OH 45152