14.975ac W County Line RdSt. Leon, IN 47041
14.975 level & rolling acres on private setting. Close to I74. City water & sewer available.
Settled in the early 1800's by Swiss, German, and French settlers, St. Leon was first named St. Joe's for the site of the first Catholic Church in the area. When the Post Office later opened the paperwork was mistakenly changed to St. Leon. Today St. Joseph is still the only church in town.
14.975ac W County Line Rd
St. Leon, IN 47041