3284 Echo Point CtRoss Twp., OH 45013
Lot #159 Section 4 of Ross Trails Subdivision Conducent for walkout, cul-de-sac, located on an 8 acre lake, shared with 14 home owners, view overlooking lake, wooded, water, electric, gas Duke services
Ross Township was named the ‘new frontier’ of Butler County by the Journal News, citing the spurt of residential growth in the once rural area. Ross was first called “Venice” when the area was for platted by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Clark in 1817.
3284 Echo Point Ct
Ross Twp., OH 45013