4024 Amelia Olive Branch RdBatavia Twp., OH 45103
Prime development property w/all utilities; 1200+ road frontage; walk to high school; adjacent to Batavia Twp recreation. Owner/Agent
Batavia Township is one of 14 townships in Clermont County and is named after Batavia, New York, which was home to many of the settlers. The area was first surveyed in 1788 for Francis Minnis (a captain in the American Revolution.) The first settler was Ezekiel Dimmitt and his wife who built a cabin where the post office now stands on W. Main Street in 1797.
4024 Amelia Olive Branch Rd
Batavia Twp., OH 45103