Tom Hasselbeck of Sibcy Cline Realtors is Honored as “Realtor of the Year – Management” by the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
Tom Hasselbeck, Vice President/Sales Manager of Sibcy Cline’s Fairfield office, was honored by the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors with the “Realtor of the Year/Management award for 2016. This recognition is bestowed upon a real estate manager who is a role model for the board with professionalism, involvement and civic activity.
Tom Hasselbeck is a lifetime resident of Cincinnati and has been licensed for 31 years as a real estate professional. He is currently serving as a member of the Fairfield Planning Commission, the Design Review Board for the D1 District and has previously served on the Building and Zoning Appeals committee for six years for Fairfield. He continues to support local charities in his community.
Real Estate Involvement
Tom has committed much time to the real estate profession with his involvement on both the city and state levels:
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – Past President – 2013
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – President – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – President Elect – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – Director – 2008-2013
- Ohio Association of Realtors – Director – 2003-2016
- OAR Strategic Planning Committee – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors committees served throughout the years: Cincinnati MLS Users, Operations and Forum Liaison, Professional Standards/Arbitration, Education, Realtor of the Year, MLS Operations, Equal Opportunity/Diversity, Arbitration, Circle of Excellence, Realtor Builder and Membership Services
Says Rob Sibcy, president of Sibcy Cline Realtors, “We are thrilled Tom received this honor. He has put so many hours into supporting the real estate profession regionally and throughout Ohio. We commend his dedication and involvement.”
Julie Back of Sibcy Cline Realtors is the Number One Agent in Cincinnati
Julie K. Back, Executive Sales Vice President for the Sibcy Cline Hyde Park office, has been honored for the second year in a row as the #1 Agent for Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors.
In fall 2016, Julie was named Sibcy Cline’s #1 Agent for the fifth year in a row. She was also recognized by the Ohio Association of Realtors as the #2 Agent for the state for individual sales dollar volume.
Julie has been selling real estate since 1994. She has been a top-producing agent with Sibcy Cline for many years and has been recognized among the top 5 agents in Ohio since 2011.
- #1 Agent for Sibcy Cline – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- #2 Agent in Ohio – 2015, 2016
- #1 Agent in Cincinnati, 2015, 2016
- #3 Agent in Ohio – 2014, 2013
- #4 Agent in Ohio – 2012
- #5 Agent in Ohio – 2011
Says Rob Sibcy, “We are very proud of Julie and all of her sales accomplishments. She works very hard for her clients and is a dedicated sales person. We are so proud Julie is part of our company representing Sibcy Cline.”
Click to view slideshow.
Rob Sibcy is Named to the 2017 Swanepoel Top 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate
Rob Sibcy, President/CEO of Sibcy Cline Realtors, was ranked #75 of the most powerful 200 people in residential real estate for 2017 by Swanepoel. This yearly list measures the real estate movers and shakers in the U.S. and Canada.
About Rob Sibcy
In 2015, Rob Sibcy celebrated his 50th anniversary as a real estate professional. He acquired his real estate license in 1965 upon graduating with an Economics degree from Washington and Jefferson College. At the time his father, Bob, owned Sibcy Realtors which consisted of one office and 15-20 real estate agents.
When Rob was 25 years old in 1968, his father suffered a heart attack and several debilitating strokes. One day Rob was a real estate agent and the next he became president with no time for grooming to take over the business. His goal at that time was to make the business flourish and grow. Rob took the company from a modest business to the largest regional residential real estate firm with over 1,200 real estate agents and 23 office locations.
Besides heading up Sibcy Cline Realtors and its affiliates, Rob has been involved as a founding member and former Chairman of the Board with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (a global network of over 550 independent real estate companies from 60 countries). He currently serves on the finance committee for ArtsWave (formerly Fine Arts Fund) and is on the board of directors of the Myers Y. Cooper Company and CBank.
Highlights of Rob’s Career
- 1980 – Acquired the Robert A. Cline Company and its 235 agents – Sibcy Cline Realtors was now established
- 1983 – Sibcy Cline Mortgage Services established (first area real estate company to provide mortgage services)
- 1985-1995 – Sibcy Cline Home Videos television show featured listed homes weekly
- 1995 – //www.sibcycline.com goes live on the Internet (one of only two real estate companies with a real estate website in the U.S.)
- 1996 – The Appointment Center is established (first in area to provide a call center)
- 1997 – Inventory magazine in full color and The Listing Line is established
- 2000 – First in the region to offer insurance services
- 2000 – First in the region to provide home service coordinators
- 2002 – First in the region to provide total MLS listings on the company’s website
- 2005 – First in the region to introduce a mobile website
- 2009 – Text messaging enables via The Listing to smart phones; social media introduced
- 2012 – In-house app created to facilitate the the posting of photos new new listings onto the website – Snap App!
- 2013 – Full-screen photos of company listings on Sibcy Cline’s website
- 2014 – Sibcy Cline is ranked #31 nationally
- 2015 – Client Log In created for public website
- 2016 – Record number of visits to website: 60,000 visits on April 18, 2016
- 2016 – Agents can now share testimonials via Testimonial Tree
Twenty Eight Percent Increase in Home Sales for Southeastern Indiana in December
Southeastern Indiana had a strong sales month in December with a 27.8% increase in sales as compared to December 2015. Continue reading
Maintaining your home on a regular basis not only keeps it in its best shape, but will also make your home more desirable when it is time to sell. Continue reading
Should Buyers Worry about Rising Mortgage Rates?
Over the course of the year, mortgage rates hovered mostly in the mid- to low-3 percent range, giving consumers historically strong affordability for several months, even as home prices rose. Continue reading
Boost the ROI on Your Remodel in 2017
With home prices and buyer demand on the rise, it's smart for any homeowner to consider remodeling at least one part of their house to boost their asking price. Continue reading
Northern Kentucky Homes Sales Soar over Twenty-Five Percent in November
Northern Kentucky home sales came in strong with a 25% increase in the number of homes sold as compared to November 2015. Continue reading
Sweet Soles for Love Shoe Drive – January 3 – February 14, 2017 at all Sibcy Cline Offices
Sibcy Cline Realtors is collecting new shoes for area foster children at all Sibcy Cline offices from January 3 - February 14, 2017. Donations will be collected Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm. Continue reading
Dayton, Ohio Sees Substantial Increase in Median and Average Sale Prices for Homes in November 2016
Dayton, Ohio had substantial increases in both median and average sale prices as well as the number of homes sold during November 2016.